Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Camp Fire Stories

I thought this story would be very fitting for a first post.

The other night my family wanted to have a bon fire, so we did. It was such a relaxing time. Setting out in front of the star filled night sky, it was priceless! As the time reached late into the night my sister yelled out,"Hey someone is bashing the neighbors mail box!" We all turned to see a car filled with teenagers out of a car trying to rip the mail box out while the other tried to pummel it with a baseball bat. My whole family and I yelled out at the teens but they didn't here us. So my dad raced after them with his guitar still in hand from singing camp fire songs. I had never seen my dad run so fast, it was as if he was reliving his football days. Anyway when he got close enough for the troubled teens to see him they all jumped into there car and turned off the lights so my dad could not get the plate number. As they drove off they yelled out all kinds of profane words. My dad yelled back out, "Bring it On!"

So you ask, "Why would they bash a stupid mail box!" and I say, "don't know! I don't know what the fascination is." Alot of people bash mail boxes around were I live and I guess they do it because it is out in the country and dark, leaving for a easy get away. But Don't they know that people out in the country have guns including my dad! Sigh.... Teenagers

-JAMES III-

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home