Sunday, June 18, 2006

Summer Days

A couple of weeks ago my parents bought a swimming pool! Yahoo! Yesterday it finally warmmed up enough. So I craweld in with my hurt leg, well not really hurt anymore, but yah I still can't walk on it. Anyways so I spent the day in the pool cooling off in the 90 degree weather. Oh yah! To bad I wasn't cooling off at the beach! :( That would make my summer, but oh well I guess Ohio isn't that bad, lol! So I will now be in the pool everyday trying to pass bye some time until I get to walk which is next tues.

-JAMES III-

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger michael said...

swimming pool = summer fun

you know james, i may just have to pay you a summer visit.

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! discount spam blocker review outlook Buy phendimetrazine uk Slinky skimpy bikini Round brown ass Great lakes dart cabinets Anderson lee pamela photo tommy video teen pussy do propecia work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home