Monday, September 11, 2006

Never Forget!


I woke up today not know or paying attention knowing that today is 911! I got out of bed and looked out my window watching the rain come down through the stormy cloads. I had the tv on and they were naming all those who had died on 911. I stood there and though about the first time I saw those planes hit the towers and the pain and suffering I seen on the tv. I remember sitting in front of the tv all day and all night for what had to be two weeks in shock. I wished I could help some way I wish I could have joined the Marines but of corse I couldnt, Im handycap. I wanted those who harmed us and those who stood out in the streets in other countrys dancing and handing out candy in celebration to suffer. But all I could do is watch.

Let us not forget what happend, let us never forget those who died so that this country can be free. to many of us take are freedom for granted. Never forget 911, never forget 911. The day we forget the day our enemy wins.

There is still good in this world and its worth fighting for!

-JAMES III-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home