Saturday, August 26, 2006

Focus

I think it is time for me to update. Its been long enough and I know thousands of you people out there have been waiting anxiously for my next big life changing post. lol mabey the first sentence is a little exanggeration, Okay mabey a big exanggeration, thousands dont actually go on my blogger.

Well last night was amazing. We had a event called "Focus" It was a awesome praise time that was much needed before I go headlong into the crazy semester. It was one of the best praise times I have ever seen and I think everyone needed it, at least I know I did. I needed that time to focus on Jesus because it is so easy for me to get sooo caught up on all the reading and then put God on the backburner of my priorities. This time of Focus was a reminder to put God first in everything I do and everything will be allright.

-JAMES III-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home