Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Whats new on DVD

PIRATES!!!!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest became the #1 DVD of the holiday season, selling nearly 5 million units on DVD in America in its first day of release. Which puts it on track to become the #1 selling "live-action" DVD title of all time.

Amazing! I happen to pick up a copy of the DVD my self. And I have already watched it a few times and it is amazing. With the clarity of the DVD you can see with greater detail that ILM-(Industrial Light and Magic) put in the visual effects of the movie, especially Davy Jones which looks amazing. Which in 5 hours of bonus features there is a nice feature were they explain in detail on how they accomplished creating the CGI Davy Jones. There are so many other bonus features in this movie I cant talk about them all but you get the point. This DVD is amazing! I just cant wait to add Pirates 3: At Worlds End to my DVD collection, which the movie is due in theaters some time in May.

10 out of 10 stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home