Friday, June 23, 2006

Surprise Party

For the past two years my dad has been taking a accelerated business coarse at a local college in Columbus Ohio to get his business degree so he can move up in his position at work. So the other day, my sister, mom and I thought we would put on a surprise graduation party. So we put up decorations, got icream, cake and pizza. When my dad came home from his last day of class we turned out the lights and when he came in he got the big surprise. So the evening was really great. Im glade we got to surprise my dad for all the work he has done for use with paying for my college while he was going to college, then going to work during the day and then coming home and finding the time to spend with the family.

-JAMES III-

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home