Friday, June 30, 2006

It's a Bird, Its a plane it's...........?

Yes... ! I cant wait!!! Me and my friend John Morton are going to see Superman Returns this Sunday. I have been waiting for this movie for along time. I know, I know, I may sound like a geek but I love the super hero type of movies that tend to come out every summer, like Spiderman, Batman Begins, and so on. But Finally they made a new Superman movie!!! So stay tuned this Sunday night and I will have a in depth non-spoiler review of the movie! I will do the same with Pirates of the Caribbean 2 next week.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Tramadol 50 mg ultram Poznan auto alarm Spectrum debt management Roter hummer

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home