Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Review on "Superman Returns"

So today me and my friend John Morton finally got around to seeing Superman Returns. But was it worth laying down your money to go see? My answer, "Heck Yes!" It was worth every penny. I will now tell you how great the movie is without spoiling the great plot points to you. But as you all do know that the movie does take place after the old superman movies and that superman has been gone from earth for a few years in search for his parents home world. But when superman returns to earth after a few years he finds the world in danger.

At first I didn't know what to expect, but then I was quickly was thrown into the action and drama of the movie, when superman first returns to earth he comes with a "bang!" And kicks some bad guy butt! I love the story and characters in this movie, it has so much depth, drama and plot twists that catch you way off gaurd right when you think you have to movie figured out. Some scene's are so emotional, dramatic and sad that you cant help to say, "WOW! I didn't see that coming." There isn't much more I can say without spoiling the rest of the movie to you, but it is one of they best Super Hero movie's, it may even be better than Spiderman.

I give this movie a 10 out of a 10: "A MUST SEE FOR MOVIE FANS!"

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home