Monday, July 17, 2006

My Week!

I had a awesome week and I would have posted about it if I could have gotten a good internet connection. But I couldn't because my sister and I were spending the week with my grandparents which was tons of fun. I think I gained ten pounds from all the food I ate. But I quickly burnt it off by spending a few hours in the hot 100 degree weather in Dayton Ohio!

Anyways I have a few new updates on my life. The first updates, the golden doors on the side of my car have now been painted white to match the rest of the car and it looks great! Secound I called Boyce College yesterday to see were I would be placed and who my roomate would be, so my roomate will be "John Letoto!" Just kidding John! Anyways I found out that I will get the handy cap room on the forth floor with "NO!" roommate. Which is awesome! But that dosn't mean I will be having everyone over for partys! lol! Third, I have new crutches and Finally, "MY LEG FEELS GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAD BACK TO KENTUCKY! God is good and life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home